Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Magnus' Permatic PBF (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   [T5 ATU] OOC Thread: The Permatic Imperium. (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=29713)

77topaz May 15th, 2013 05:02 AM

My profile, updated to include the aging rolls:




Name: Imperial Citizen 5669A7 (Djer Ursenev).
Born: 000-0000 PI. Died: (Still Living). Age: 38.
Species: Human. Gender: Male.
Hair: TBD. Eyes: TBD. Height: TBD cm. Mass: TBD kg.
Title(s), Ranks and Offices: TBD.


UPP: 7569D7.
Birth UPP: 5669A7.
Genetic UPP: 3245X7.

Birthworld: [FS 2228] Astana. C FFA 7CH-9 Fl Oc Bw 000 Im. (000-0000 PI).
Homeworld: [FS 1826] Muzil. C CEA 887-B Fl Ph Oc Bw {+1} (F76+1) [797C] Be S 932 Im Primary: K8 V Worlds: 10 Mainworld: Planet HZ: 0 NIL: Exotics. RU: 630 (000-0000 PI).
Homeworld Skills: Hostile Environment-1 (Fl) High G-2 (Oc, Bw).

"Automatic" Skills: World Knowledge (Muzil-5), Scholar-3, Language (Anglic-13)

Skills: Admin-1, Animals (Trainer-1), Art (Author-1), Fighter-0 (Slug Throwers-1), High G-2, Hostile Environment-1, Language (Anglic-13), Navigation-1, Scholar-3, Sciences: (Astronomy-4) (Astrophysics-5) (Calculus-4) (Cosmology-6), Seafarer-0 (Boat-1), Sensors-1, Survival-1, Trades: (Electronics-1) (Programmer-1) World Knowledge (Muzil-5).

Pre-Career Term (0000 to 0000 PI): Attended University of the Thirteen Towers at [FS 1826] Muzil.
Major: Science (Astrophysics-5).
Minor: Science (Calculus-2).
Graduated: Bachelor's of Astrophysics with Honors, Edu +1.

UPP: 5669B7.

Pre-Career Term 2 (0000 to 0000 PI): Attended University of the Thirteen Towers at [FS 1826] Muzil.
Major: Science (Cosmology-6).
Minor: Science (Astronomy-1), (Calculus-1).
Graduated: Masters of Cosmology with Honours, Doctorate of Cosmology with Honors, Edu +2.

UPP: 5669D7.

Career Term 1 (0000 to 0000 PI): Scholar at the University of the Thirteen Towers at [FS 1826] Muzil.
Publication: Award Winning (Pub +2)
Promotion: To Scholar level 2.
Skills: Science (Astronomy-3), C1 (Str) +1, Navigation-1, Seafarer-0 (Boat-1), Animals (Trainer-1).

UPP: 6669D7.

Career Term 2 (0000 to 0000 PI): Scholar at the University of the Thirteen Towers at [FS 1826] Muzil.
Publication: None
Promotion: To Scholar level 3.
Skills: Art (Author-1), C1 (Str) +1, Science (Calculus-1), Fighter-0 (Slug Throwers-1), Admin-1

UPP: 7669D7.

Career Term 3 (0000 to 0000 PI): Scholar at the University of the Thirteen Towers at [FS 1826] Muzil.
Publication: None
Promotion: To Scholar level 4.
Skills: Sensors-1, Trades: (Electronics-1) (Programmer-1), C1 (Str) +1, Survival-1
Aging: C1 (Str) -1, C2 (Dex) -1

UPP: 7569D7.

77topaz May 15th, 2013 05:18 AM

Okay, I'll now try the Risk and Reward for Career Term 4. (The last remaining characteristic of the four, C3, was not affected by aging)

Risk: C3 (End) 6. [roll0]
Reward (if Risk is successful): C3 (End) 6. [roll1]

Magnus von Thornwood May 15th, 2013 05:42 AM

[Referee] Your Age, sir.
 
If you are Age: 38 then you should have made to Aging checks.

One at Age: 34 and one at Age: 38. If you did already and I missed it again, I am sorry (again). I am in one tab playing the part of a lawyer and it takes some switching gears to Ref as rules arbitrator.

77topaz May 15th, 2013 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood (Post 434242)
If you are Age: 38 then you should have made to Aging checks.

One at Age: 34 and one at Age: 38. If you did already and I missed it again, I am sorry (again). I am in one tab playing the part of a lawyer and it takes some switching gears to Ref as rules arbitrator.

At the end of Career Term 2 I was 34. Does that mean that I should have done another check (a retroactive one?) or do another one this term or something else entirely?

(BTW, the Career Term 3 Risk/Reward wouldn't be affected since I'd failed anyway, and the Tenure/Promotion/Continue do not use C1-C3. The only thing that might have to be changed, other than the profile, would be the Career Term 4 Risk/Reward, though, since I failed that too, that might actually not be necessary either, come to think of it. So, techically, only the profile and any future Risk/Reward rolls (if I continue to Term 5, that is) would be affected by more Aging checks.)

Magnus von Thornwood May 15th, 2013 05:44 AM

[Referee] wah-wah.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 77topaz (Post 434238)
Okay, I'll now try the Risk and Reward for Career Term 4. (The last remaining characteristic of the four, C3, was not affected by aging)

Risk: C3 (End) 6. [10]
Reward (if Risk is successful): C3 (End) 6. [11]

Well, that didn't go so well. Also, since you Failed Risk, you do not roll for Reward. You still get to try for Promotion since you have attained Tenure at the Thirteen Towers.

77topaz May 15th, 2013 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood (Post 434244)
Well, that didn't go so well. Also, since you Failed Risk, you do not roll for Reward. You still get to try for Promotion since you have attained Tenure at the Thirteen Towers.

So, Tenure only needs to be rolled once per career?

Magnus von Thornwood May 15th, 2013 05:53 AM

[Referee] What is your current Age?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 77topaz (Post 434243)
At the end of Career Term 2 I was 34. Does that mean that I should have done another check (a retroactive one?) or do another one this term or something else entirely?

What Age is Djer at the start of this upcoming new Term 5?

If he is Age: 34 he need make only one (1) Aging check.

If as the Character Record suggests Age: 38 then he needs to makes two (2) Aging checks before the start of Term 6 Scholar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 77topaz (Post 434243)
(BTW, the Career Term 3 Risk/Reward wouldn't be affected since I'd failed anyway, and the Tenure/Promotion/Continue do not use C1-C3. The only thing that might have to be changed, other than the profile, would be the Career Term 4 Risk/Reward, though, since I failed that too, that might actually not be necessary either, come to think of it. So, techically, only the profile and any future Risk/Reward rolls (if I continue to Term 5, that is) would be affected by more Aging checks.)

Yes.

Magnus von Thornwood May 15th, 2013 05:56 AM

[Referee] DING!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 77topaz (Post 434245)
So, Tenure only needs to be rolled once per career?

We have a winner, yeah. I mean role playing reasons for your educational facility to strip you of it, Tenure is a Lifetime Award and allows the recipient to use the Honors and Rank of Professor thereafter.

77topaz May 15th, 2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood (Post 434246)
What Age is Djer at the start of this upcoming new Term 5?

If he is Age: 34 he need make only one (1) Aging check.

If as the Character Record suggests Age: 38 then he needs to makes two (2) Aging checks before the start of Term 6 Scholar.

Yes.

He is Age: 38 at the start of the upcoming Term, which is Career Term 4. I've already made one Aging Check, so should I just make another one and "slot it in" on the profile at Age: 34 since there already is one at the end of the previous term and no Risk/Reward rolls would be affected?

Magnus von Thornwood May 15th, 2013 06:02 AM

[Referee] Afraid not.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 77topaz (Post 434248)
He is Age: 38 at the start of the upcoming Term, which is Career Term 4. I've already made one Aging Check, so should I just make another one and "slot it in" on the profile at Age: 34 since there already is one at the end of the previous term and no Risk/Reward rolls would be affected?

No the first one you rolled is for Age: 34 and the next one is for Age: 38.

The Aging checks and their rolls must be made in order.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (c) 2010-2013, Far Future Enterprises. All Rights Reserved.