Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Magnus' Permatic PBF (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   [T5 ATU] OOC Thread: The Permatic Imperium. (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=29713)

SanDragon March 2nd, 2017 07:39 PM

It's alive!

*flops back into his coffin*

pendragonman March 2nd, 2017 09:28 PM

Play your cards right... you live to talk about it!

Nick Sutton March 3rd, 2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pendragonman (Post 559992)
If you are implying that your father was Soc C and so inherited your soc C, that is not how inheritance works.

I wasn't implying that I got his soc, but explaining why he has a pocket of popularity there. He grew up at Astro U. got his degree, and used to coach gravball there.

Magnus von Thornwood February 19th, 2018 04:16 PM

There is that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Sutton (Post 560300)
I wasn't implying that I got his soc, but explaining why he has a pocket of popularity there. He grew up at Astro U. got his degree, and used to coach gravball there.

Yeah, but I don't recall him getting it CharGen but I can check the notes.

Hey peeps, got the new machine so trying to get back here a bit more regular like.

pendragonman February 19th, 2018 05:19 PM

And?

77topaz February 3rd, 2019 04:02 AM

I think it's a shame this game became inactive so soon after its beginning - I found it fun to explore both the new T5 rules and the new Permatic Imperium setting. For obvious reasons, we can't really revive this particular game, but I think I think it would be a good if we started a new T5 PBP - be it in the Permatic Imperium or in the OTU. What do others think?

If no-one else wants or has the time to, I could even be the Referee - I haven't Refereed before, but I think it would also be a fun and new experience, and I certainly have ideas I could use.

SanDragon February 3rd, 2019 04:31 PM

Dibs on a seedy underbelly!

Okay, not really.

I am interested in something to do, now that my debacle has stabilized.

Magnus von Thornwood February 3rd, 2019 11:35 PM

Well, damn...

Okay, I do need to get back my ATU and running games does help me so fine, but we start fresh. Since both time ans the death of our dear Force Commander kinda put crimp in plans.

Though if the group is small enough you will still end up on a Cool, otherwise I have this Far Trader... :)

Anyway, as I noted on my facebook page the universe or me dead kitty-boo is conspiring to make me get back to Traveller and my work, so I think'll just go with the flow.

Magnus von Thornwood February 4th, 2019 12:16 AM

Well, I hope you're happy with yourselves!

Okay, iHave started three new threads read 'em and weep.

You started this, I exepct to see some response. Hit me with that character idea info. Probably not gonna go full-on did CharGen here on CotI unless you want to. It might make easier for the Permatic Imperium rookies but you peeps who do the first game get a pass on "show your work". But I still want a character record posted to the Round 2. Characters! thread, bio and usual stuff; UPP, Careers/Terms, Skills & Knowledges, and so forth.