Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Magnus' Permatic PBF (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   [T5 ATU] OOC Thread: The Permatic Imperium. (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=29713)

SpaceBadger May 6th, 2014 08:47 PM

Y'know, a few days ago I actually had a whole morning of activity planned for Frank in getting his gear together, checking in at Ranger HQ, requesting some special equipment... Instead he got transmatted before breakfast and has done absolutely nothing of value since then - disarmed himself and still waiting for something approaching a mission-briefing.

Seems like more routine Army hurry-up-and-wait than what you'd expect while in a room with the Emperor and three other people...

Magnus von Thornwood May 7th, 2014 05:09 AM

Yeah, well...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceBadger (Post 477488)
Y'know, a few days ago I actually had a whole morning of activity planned for Frank in getting his gear together, checking in at Ranger HQ, requesting some special equipment... Instead he got transmatted before breakfast and has done absolutely nothing of value since then - disarmed himself and still waiting for something approaching a mission-briefing.

Seems like more routine Army hurry-up-and-wait than what you'd expect while in a room with the Emperor and three other people...

I have mentioned that 1) I have been dealing with the effects of the redirect (which for any Mod types reading this, I still get, if it matters), 2) still have not heard from you regarding stuff you said you were gonna make, 3) I thought I had corrected myself on the time matter, but for clarification yes, you did get the day to gear up and get some info, and 4) I am going to see if this posts and then 5) get a new IC post up. Wish me/us luck...

EDIT: Done, new post up.

pendragonman May 7th, 2014 10:13 AM

Redirect is still happening, but I have found that the time from initial redirect to resolution is getting smaller and smaller.

I suspect an actual permanent resolution is right around the corner.

pendragonman May 7th, 2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood (Post 477521)
For those few Household Marine units on the IM TOE the rank of Coronel in Chief is used.

Like the various House Martel groups of Huscarls...

Magnus von Thornwood May 7th, 2014 08:26 PM

Yeppers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pendragonman (Post 477613)
Like the various House Martel groups of Huscarls...

They were in fact one of those few I mentioned. Daarnulud keeps a few on tap as well, it goes with the Navy they keep. :devil:

pendragonman May 7th, 2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood (Post 477614)
They were in fact one of those few I mentioned. Daarnulud keeps a few on tap as well, it goes with the Navy they keep. :devil:

Well, you gotta have matching sets...:p

SpaceBadger May 8th, 2014 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood (Post 477521)
I have mentioned that 1) I have been dealing with the effects of the redirect (which for any Mod types reading this, I still get, if it matters), 2) still have not heard from you regarding stuff you said you were gonna make, 3) I thought I had corrected myself on the time matter, but for clarification yes, you did get the day to gear up and get some info, and 4) I am going to see if this posts and then 5) get a new IC post up. Wish me/us luck...

EDIT: Done, new post up.

Sorry, just whining as this place is my distraction when feeling poorly, and I was frustrated to find nothing new. Please don't sweat it, just late night grumbles. Enjoying your Permatic game a lot so far; Thanks!

Magnus von Thornwood May 8th, 2014 05:44 AM

Back at ya.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceBadger (Post 477653)
Sorry, just whining as this place is my distraction when feeling poorly, and I was frustrated to find nothing new. Please don't sweat it, just late night grumbles. Enjoying your Permatic game a lot so far; Thanks!

Is okay, you got whining and grumbling in return. All's fair across the board. :)

Glad you are enjoying yourself. Speaking of, you do realize that you did have the day to go to Ranger HQ and get stuff before the zapping to Blackthorne, right? Because you totally did. Just so you don't feel ripped off there wasn't gonna be much RP to fill out this form and submit this claim and pee in the cup now stand on your head and we will get back to you if and when your issue is ready for pick up next. For an OTU reference think EXIT VISA with funny looking repto-avian clerks.

I am waiting to see how Wally responds at this point since the two of you might want to start working together. Remember, Patrons pay bills, Travellers get stuff done.

Well, when you are ready post your designs and I will see what flies and what is a brick.

SpaceBadger May 8th, 2014 11:55 AM

Do I need to supply Maker designs for every item of equipment? :eek:

pendragonman May 8th, 2014 09:36 PM

Please recall that italics is personal thought, and should not color a character's response.