Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   MegaTraveller (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   MegaTraveller CDRom? (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=11163)

hunter November 17th, 2003 09:08 PM

Marc is looking at producing a CDRom of the original GDW MegaTraveller material. This would include a dozen or so books in an editable/searchable PDF format, all on a single CDRom.

Marc is looking at producing a CDRom of the original GDW MegaTraveller material. This would include a dozen or so books in an editable/searchable PDF format, all on a single CDRom.

hunter November 17th, 2003 09:09 PM

If you have any particular comments or suggestions regarding this idea, please post them below.

Hunter

If you have any particular comments or suggestions regarding this idea, please post them below.

Hunter

Hunter

kafka47 November 17th, 2003 09:33 PM

Yes, I would like to see a MegaTraveller errata corrected CD ROM. However, I would like to see calculable tables and lots of artwork and the Challenge articles.

Sound like I am asking too much? Considering how long we have to wait for a product. I think this is very feasible.

Marc also dig deep and pull out some treasures that were never published, as he has tons of Traveller stuff and MegaTraveller was probably when Traveller had just peaked.

Yes, I would like to see a MegaTraveller errata corrected CD ROM. However, I would like to see calculable tables and lots of artwork and the Challenge articles.

Sound like I am asking too much? Considering how long we have to wait for a product. I think this is very feasible.

Marc also dig deep and pull out some treasures that were never published, as he has tons of Traveller stuff and MegaTraveller was probably when Traveller had just peaked.

daryen November 17th, 2003 09:45 PM

Depending on price, yes I would be interested.

But I am more interested in FFE finishing out the CT Reprint run.