Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Random Static (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Better than Life (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=26647)

Ackehece June 3rd, 2012 12:32 PM

Better than Life

Thank you for playing SuSag's Better than Life Pre 2nd Imperium Solmani. We hope you enjoy this scenario and if you wish to understand more of it please look up Traveller in game as we codify the assumptions that got us to 1102 (there are several versions of how this happened and this will be shown in game as potentially different versions of the rules). Remember this is only a simulation and that you selected the prejump stage of the Solmani experience. To exit the simulation at any time just die in game.
Thank you again for the purchase of this BTL module.

Spinward Scout June 3rd, 2012 05:04 PM

I think my version has some bugs in it.

Ackehece June 4th, 2012 01:10 AM

I recommend exit and reboot :devil:

Blue Ghost June 5th, 2012 07:13 PM

Can I DL a patch somewhere?

Ackehece June 7th, 2012 12:57 AM

We will mail you a new BTL chip upgrade.
It will arrive on a J2 mail courier approximately 133 -2431 in game time. (using the dating system in game that will be May 13 2091 AD)
Thank You for your patronage.

SuSAG general products division
upgrade department
VP of secondary game operations

Ackehece

Blue Ghost June 7th, 2012 03:30 PM

I'm gonna start a site called "betterthanlifesucks.com", and flame the game on my non-moderated BBS.

Ackehece June 8th, 2012 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Ghost (Post 396882)
I'm gonna start a site called "betterthanlifesucks.com", and flame the game on my non-moderated BBS.

SuSAG's legal trademark usage defense will be applied to the fullest extent of Imperial Law. We seize sites that violate our trademark and Libel will be fully prosecuted.
You have been warned.

Yours in Litigation

SuSAG Legal Department
Trademark Division
VP of Legal Inquisitions

PS: Try our new products. BTL Daytime TV chips - where you will find the best in reality and variety shows for this era. Be Frank Sinatra, Katy Perry or even the best comedian of the pre Jump era...Carrot top with a BTL personality chip and adventure.
Thank You for shopping SuSAG's BTL library.

*this message brought to you by SuSAG marketing. In association with Zirunkariish - the best in Insurance.

Blue Ghost June 9th, 2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ackehece (Post 396930)
SuSAG's legal trademark usage defense will be applied to the fullest extent of Imperial Law. We seize sites that violate our trademark and Libel will be fully prosecuted.
You have been warned.

Yours in Litigation

SuSAG Legal Department
Trademark Division
VP of Legal Inquisitions

PS: Try our new products. BTL Daytime TV chips - where you will find the best in reality and variety shows for this era. Be Frank Sinatra, Katy Perry or even the best comedian of the pre Jump era...Carrot top with a BTL personality chip and adventure.
Thank You for shopping SuSAG's BTL library.

*this message brought to you by SuSAG marketing. In association with Zirunkariish - the best in Insurance.

Hey man, I purchased the dashing handsome millionaire sailor who marries a former cheerleader after suffering a tragedy, but currently my character's bankrupt, that cheerleader married some superstar athelete, and that hot sports car is rusting out. I mean, dude ... WTF?

Right now I'm prepping a merc ticket for SuSag HQ in downtown Efate.

All you have to do is zap me an ftp server site, and that merc ticket turns into vaporware. Got a patch? If so, we're good :devil:

Spinward Scout June 9th, 2012 06:37 PM

Nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

DeltaX15 June 9th, 2012 08:44 PM

We are a starting up a new company (haven't decided on the the name yet, but the front runners are 'The Justicar's Lodge' or 'Schizophrenic Software'), and we would like to produce compatable chips for use with your system.
Do you offer licensing packages?