Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   The Lone Star (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Time to start the "Best 10 ways to kill a Kkree" thread (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=783)

jfwking September 18th, 2003 07:58 AM

The horses are coming to kill us all. What are the best ways people have to deal with this new menace to meat eaters everywhere ?

PS for anyone who doesn't get what I am on about read the write up for "Bearers of the Flame"

Jame September 18th, 2003 09:54 AM

I prefer to use them as sniper bait - sniping with RAM grenades! Roasts 'em up real good.

Where is this "Bearers of the Flame" write-up?

Andrew Boulton September 18th, 2003 10:48 AM

Take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Andrew Boulton September 18th, 2003 11:07 AM

Now look what you've made me do...

50 Ways To Kill Your Centaur

You just shoot 'em in the back, Jack
Hit 'em with a rock, Jock
Or nuke 'em from the sky, Guy
Just kill yourself a K'kree
Chop 'em into meat, Pete
Make sure they're dead, Fred
Have a barbecue, Sue
And get yourself free

jappel September 18th, 2003 11:51 AM

Well, I think we need some clarification, here. Are we talking about doing them in on retail basis, or wholesale?

For your wholesale K'kree disposal problems, I personally recommend kinetic energy ortillery strikes. Rinse & repeat as neccessary, and finish with a light dusting of dirty nukes. Hey, if the K'kree have been there any length of time, the ecosphere is FUBAR anyway.

On the retail level: when dealing with the Costco/Price Club/Sam's Club size lots, rapid-fire fusion guns work well. For single-serving encounters on the gas station mini-mart level, the VRF Gauss gun works wonders.

A more subtle approach would be some kind of tailored bio-weapon, but where's the fun when you don't get those glorious explosions? ;)

Yours in omnivorousness,

John

EvilDrGanymede September 18th, 2003 12:37 PM

I think the Hivers nailed it on the head - get 'em to kill themselves...

jchurchill September 18th, 2003 01:49 PM

.458 Weatherby Magnum? .600 Nitro Express Holland & Holland Elephant gun?

Very old school I know but they are rather large beasts.

mike wightman September 18th, 2003 03:13 PM

Lock them up one by one in understairs cupboards.
It may take some time , I agree, but it's time well spent.

Pagan priest September 18th, 2003 03:54 PM

Sigh, look here is the way to do it [i]right]/i]. Taylored virus is the correct start. A virus that effects only K'kree with the equivelent of a "Y" cromasome. A virus that would be transmitted through simple contact with the blood. A virus that causes the infected K'kree's breath to smell like bar-b-qued meat...

Havocatalyst September 18th, 2003 04:05 PM

Just attach something nasty to there hind quarters, with those little arms they will snap there spine trying to get it off.