Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Citizens' Information Centre (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   No way other than FBI INTERNET FRAUD COMPLAINT CENTER? (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=14195)

rsitalyct October 11th, 2007 06:42 PM

No way other than FBI INTERNET FRAUD COMPLAINT CENTER?

In date 05/30/2007 I have ordered the following item:

The Basic Books (1-3)
A Classic Traveller Reprint

Stock # ffe000
ISBN 1-55878-218-4
Format Softcover, Perfect-bound

Now, after more than 4 months, I have not received it yet, and my Emails to the Email address reported by the PAYPAL payment transaction (gripreg@RPGRealms.com) were never answered.
Because PAYPAL told me that this type of item is not eligible for opening a case with the resolution center, what I have to do?

Have I to open a file with FBI INTERNET FRAUD COMPLAINT CENTER? I think that for $18,40 this is really a stupid thing to do, and I won't do this of course ... but I'm very upset ... someone of you knows a WORKING email address where I can ask for my order?

Roberto

PS. PLEASE LOOK AT THIS MESSAGE IN THE RIGHT WAY ... THE SUBJECT IS IN ORDER TO HAVE SOME "ATTENTION" ... OF COURSE I'M NOT SPEAKING SERIOUSLY ABOUT WRITING TO THE FBI FOR SUCH A STUPID THING!

Fritz_Brown October 11th, 2007 07:26 PM

Some other folks have just begun receiving their backorders. Hunter was really backlogged for a couple of months. Try the email again, with a subject line that you are awaiting an order, and send it to griprpg AND to grip at the domain you used.

rsitalyct October 13th, 2007 06:22 AM

I hav e followed your advices ... no answer at the moment ; will see.

Roberto

charris256 October 24th, 2007 02:16 PM

FFE000 The Basic Books

Did this ever get resolved? I just ordered 2 copies last week, and I'm a little worried now..

Chris

Fritz_Brown November 12th, 2007 10:07 PM

Yes, it would be nice to know....

Songbird November 13th, 2007 01:00 AM

On a positive note, I ordered the same about 2 months ago:

The Basic Books (1-3)
A Classic Traveller Reprint

It took about 3 weeks for delivery but the print copies arrived:)

Now if I can just get that one lbb... .

rsitalyct January 20th, 2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charris256 (Post 239722)
Did this ever get resolved? I just ordered 2 copies last week, and I'm a little worried now..

Chris

At the moment (20 January 2008) I haven't received it yet!!

Roberto

hunter January 20th, 2008 08:39 PM

I do apologize Roberto!

Monday here is a national holiday, but I'll get this set up and shipped out for you on Tuesday or I can issue you a refund via PayPal.

If you want it still shipped, please send me an email to (grip the @ sign RPGRealms.com) with the current shipping address, and also I'll be happy to drop in a freebie for all of the trouble you've run into. Just let me know what you'd like me to include with the original order.

Once it ships on Tuesday I'll email you a tracking number.